Northcenter Farmers Market 2021
Saturdays, June 5th - October 30th
8 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Northcenter Town Square - 4100 N. Damen
The Northcenter Farmers Market is one of the oldest farmers markets on the North Side of Chicago, and we are excited to announce that the market will be returning for opening day on Saturday, June 5th, 2021. We look forward to returning to our newly-renovated Northcenter Town Square with a roster of wonderful vendors providing produce, pastries and much more.
During the 2021 season, market vendors and staff will continue to follow COVID-19 health and safety protocols mandated by the City of Chicago and State of Illinois. Stay up to date on current Illinois mandates here. View City of Chicago mandates here.
Please note the market will not be open on 9/18/21.
Join us for Northcenter Homecoming on 9/18 and 9/19!
2021 Confirmed Vendor List:
Bailey's Farm to Table: Fresh cut flower arrangements, blueberries, blackberries, sour cherries, sweet cherries, raspberries, black raspberries, strawberries, peaches, apricots, plums, nectarines, grapes, variety of apples, sweet peppers, hot peppers, grapes, pears, tomatoes, green beans, potatoes, pickles, zucchinis and more! (weekly starting 8/21)
Broken K Ranch: Beef, chicken, eggs (bi-weekly 9/4, 9/25, 10/9 and 10/23)
Chicago Marshmallow: Gourmet flavored marshmallows (on-site June 5,12,19; July 17, 31; Aug 14, 28; Sept 11, 25; Oct 2, 16, 23, 30)
Donzell Photography and Creative Work: Handmade wood platters, cutting boards, wine glass holders and more! (starting 9/11)
Sharpening by Dave: Knife sharpening services (on site 9/25 and 10/2)
Hilary's Cookies: Buttermilk scones, cookies, coffee cakes, granola bites (weekly)
John Bailey Honey: Local honey, fresh garlic, beeswax bars and candles, jams and jellies (weekly)
Journey: One Bar at a Time: Handmade vegan soaps, whipped shea butter moisturizer for hair & body, other handcrafted items (returning 9/11/21)
La Provence Bakery: French breads, croissants and pastries (weekly)
Liz Madsen Farms: Fresh vegetables, melons and flowers (weekly)
Made by Mary Claire: Custom wreaths, dried flower arrangements (9/11, 9/25, 10/9 and 10/23). Check out Mary Claire's beautiful fall arrangements and wreaths!
NutMeg’s Spreads: Peanut, pecan, almond, pistachio and cashew butters
Papole Foods: The Original Empanoli™ (part empanada, part ravioli), a freshly baked gluten-free, butter pastry filled with a variety of savory and sweet fillings based on 50+ year old family recipes. (9/4, 10/2, 10/16, 10/30)
Simple Clean Beauty: Sea moss, handmade face creams, facial scrub, essential oil roll-ons and essential oil diffusers. (starting 9/4)
Stamper Cheese: Artisanal Wisconsin cheeses (weekly)
Tamales Express: Tacos, tamales and mangos to go (weekly)
Vintage Stems: Succulent plants, planted in upcycled, vintage planters, upcycled bird feeders, vintage recycled frames with pages of verified 1900s Biology notebooks (9/11, 10/9 and 10/23)
2021 Market Requirements for Shoppers:
• Face masks required for non-vaccinated patrons.
• Maintain a 6' distance between yourself, vendor employees, and other customers at all times.
• Be symptom free. If sick, please stay home.
• Sanitize your hands prior to entry.
• Limit 285 people in the market at once, including staff and vendors (15 people/1000 sq ft max)
• No hand-to-hand contact will be allowed between vendors and shoppers. Point to the product you want and the vendor will bag it for you.
• Pre-order products where possible to speed up the transaction process.
2021 Market Requirements for Vendors:
• Be symptom free. If sick, please stay home.*
• Face masks required for non-vaccinated vendors and staff.
• Sanitize your hands prior to the start of the market and frequently throughout the day. After each transaction or at least every 30 minutes.
• Follow CDPH and CDC guidance for COVID-19 testing and tracing protocols for all employees.
• Follow prescribed state and local food safety procedures for all products offered for sale.
• Products available for purchase must be transported in containers that can be sanitized.
• Recommended two staff per booth; one assembling orders and the other conducting transactions.
• No exposed food. All items must be bagged, packaged or covered and contained.
• Only vendors and their staff may handle products. Customers must not touch any produce or products until after they have been purchased.
• Stagger booths to ensure adequate space for social distancing while shopping and waiting in line.
*COVID-19 Self-screening questionnaire:
1. Have you had a body temperature over 100 degrees Fahrenheit or have you used a fever reducer in the previous 24 hours to treat a body temperature over 100 degrees Fahrenheit?
2. Do you have a new cough that you cannot attribute to another health condition?
3. Do you have a new or worsening sore throat that you cannot attribute to another health condition?
4. Do you have new shortness of breath that you cannot attribute to another health condition?
5. Have you recently developed a complete loss of smell or taste?