2021 Market Requirements for Shoppers:
• Please ENTER AT DAMEN AVE AND EXIT AT LINCOLN AVE. Market is strictly one-way traffic.
• Face masks or coverings are required for all market shoppers, vendors and staff.
• Maintain a 6' distance between yourself, vendor employees, and other customers at all times.
• Be symptom free. If sick, please stay home.
• Sanitize your hands prior to entry.
• Limit 285 people in the market at once, including staff and vendors (15 people/1000 sq ft max)
• No hand-to-hand contact will be allowed between vendors and shoppers. Point to the product you want and the vendor will bag it for you.
• Pre-order products where possible to speed up the transaction process.
2021 Market Requirements for Vendors:
• Be symptom free. If sick, please stay home.*
• Face masks or coverings are required for all market vendors, shoppers and staff.
• Sanitize your hands prior to the start of the market and frequently throughout the day. After each transaction or at least every 30 minutes.
• Follow CDPH and CDC guidance for COVID-19 testing and tracing protocols for all employees.
• Follow prescribed state and local food safety procedures for all products offered for sale.
• Products available for purchase must be transported in containers that can be sanitized.
• Recommended two staff per booth; one assembling orders and the other conducting transactions.
• Move to credit only/debit transactions or cash without change where possible.
• Display market signage as assigned.
• No exposed food. All items must be bagged, packaged or covered and contained.
• No on-site food preparation.
• No samples of any kind are allowed and no self-serve services/areas.
• IDPH recommended label; “Not ready for use. Wash before preparing and eating.”
• Only vendors and their staff may handle products. Customers must not touch any produce or products until after they have been purchased.
• Stagger booths to ensure adequate space for social distancing while shopping and waiting in line.
• Vendors are highly encouraged to offer pre-order services to limit time spent at the market by customers.
• Vendors bag items for customers, then put the bag down and let the customer pick up the bag. The same should be applied to payment; no hand to hand contact.
• Vendors must sanitize surfaces frequently or at least every two hours. Frequently touched surfaces should be sanitized every 30 minutes.
*COVID-19 Self-screening questionnaire:
1. Have you had a body temperature over 100 degrees Fahrenheit or have you used a fever reducer in the previous 24 hours to treat a body temperature over 100 degrees Fahrenheit?
2. Do you have a new cough that you cannot attribute to another health condition?
3. Do you have a new or worsening sore throat that you cannot attribute to another health condition?
4. Do you have new shortness of breath that you cannot attribute to another health condition?
5. Have you recently developed a complete loss of smell or taste?