Support Your Favorite Spot With Our Adopt-A-Business Program!
We are amazed by the support our neighbors are offering to our local businesses in the wake of COVID-19. However, with so many ways to help, we know it can be overwhelming to know where to start. Inspired by collaborative efforts from some of our member businesses, the Northcenter Chamber of Commerce is launching the Adopt a Northcenter Business Campaign.
How does it work? If you are:
- a business with the means to do so currently
- community organization
- block club or neighborhood org
- or just a group of friends looking to help out your neighbors,
we encourage you to pick a restaurant or other business impacted to support via en masse takeout purchasing or online ordering, a virtual tip jar, mass support on social media or other means of your choice! Don't be afraid to get creative!
If you're interested, sign up using this form! In the interest of spreading the love, please choose your Top 3 choices for businesses to adopt. The Chamber will use our marketing and social media to amplify your efforts. We can all work together to support our neighbors. Take care!
Also, please continue to use these resources the Chamber is offering to connect with and support your businesses and community at this time.
- List of Businesses Offering Carryout, Remote Services & Other Ways to Support
- Resources for Small Businesses
- Resources for Residents
- Facebook Event for Business Promotion/Announcement Updates